Sweet and salty peppermint popcorn. Fast and easy to make and is perfect for serving at Holiday parties or for Christmas goodies.
Karissa Dodds: Karissa Dodds
- ½ lb vanilla almond bark
- 6 full size peppermint candy canes, unwrapped
- 3-4 bags popped popcorn, homestyle or sea salt flavor
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Unwrap the candy canes and break into pieces and place into a food processor or blender. Chop until there is some dust and some pieces.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour the crushed candy canes into the melted almond bark, stir until well combined.
- Pour the candy cane mixture over the popcorn and toss, stir, and mix until all kernels are evenly coated. This may use two large bowls. When kernels are covered, pour onto wax paper to cool.